New and expanded economic opportunities and development will increase the earning capacity of the neighbors and sustain the community transformation for the future.
Our key activities in this area include:
South Dallas Fair Park (75215)
- Create incubator for job training and placement, business creation, entrepreneur support
- Leverage Farmer's Market creation as locus for other business activity
- Use incubator to connect local artists and entrepreneurs for mini Arts District
- Leverage Habitat for Humanity builds
- Store front development
- Create new industry (green retrofitting construction and solar panels)
Red River County (75426)
- Provide coaching, training and support for new career paths, especially entrepreneurial opportunities
- Support the return of former residents, particularly young HS and college graduates
- Leverage the North East Texas Trail opportunities for new and expanded business
- Support marketing and communications about economic development in Red River County
EXPLORE OUR OTHER FOCUS AREAS BELOW.